Is Your Blood Thicker Than Your Moral?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Your Blood Thicker Than Your Moral?

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:53 am

Iíve asked this question to my friends, to test their way of thinkingÖ
Hopefully we all have siblings in that way itíll help you portrait this situation a little bit better.

Say, you have a brother who you love and respect! One day, the police knocks on your door Ėand ask you questions about your brother, and tells you that your brother committed a felony. You anxiously ask the detectives to go in depth, and tell you straight forward what had happened. They tell you that, your brother has raped a 15 year old girl, and at this point, they didnít have any prove, accept for her word. You can believe what youíre hearing, and obviously you want to talk to your brother, and ask him what happened. Youíre brother, denies the subject at first, and pleads innocent. But then, itís too much guilt for him to bear, and he pours his heart out to you, and tells you that he made a mistake. He cries, and tells you not to turn him in, or tell the police what he had told you.

Two days later, the detectives come knocking at your door, and you have the chance to tell the truth, and make things right.

What would you do? Would you turn your brother in, or would you lie for him?

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 57
Major : Computer Engineering/Forensics
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Your Blood Thicker Than Your Moral?

Post  coconut0 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 am

bismillah! i hope this never happens to me or any1 that i care about but anywayz i would turn him in, if you commit the crime then you do the time there is no such thing as "MISTAKE", mistake my futo, i cant keep looking at his face knowing that he's a rapist and i also wouldnt live with the guilt of knowing and not doing anything about it. i'd put me in that little gurls shoes... if i got raped would i want any1 that knew the truth to come forward? yes, even though ilaey ba ka jaraayo i want aduunka xita in uu cariiri ku jiro. rape is not ciyaar ciyaar.
coconut0

Female
Number of posts : 50
Major : canjeelo karis
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:04 pm

I'm glad that you would turn him in. God knows how many times I've asked the same question, and how many people said the opposite. I was disappointed and couldn't believe the ignorant level of some people.

Not only would I turn him in, I'd probably lock him up in a room, and let her do the same thing to him walahi. Just to teach him a lesson, and make him feel the shame.

It might come across to you as shocking, but it happened/happens in our country and usually the girl and the raper are forced to get married.
No

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 57
Major : Computer Engineering/Forensics
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm

lol@ lock him up in a room and let her do the same to him. right now anything and everything disturbing happened/happens in our country marka lets just leave to allah.
coconut0

Female
Number of posts : 50
Major : canjeelo karis
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top