trying to suk me back in the hole of nothing good
They can stand to see a geeljire man on his feet
So they tempt me to get me aggravated
So they can beat me and call it a defeat
But I give them they treat when I pull the slug out
From underneath the white then I hop in my jeep
Tented windows im known to creep, free from worries
trying to assimilate hard into accepted norm society but fuk it
Not matter how hard I try, my somalinimo stands out like the fat kid in gym class
Proud as ever, ask any questions and I will answer….from forest of gedo
To the hot sandy beaches of berbara, mountains of awdal, back down to the
Green lush of kismayo, SOMALI WAA KUMA?…….SOMALI WAA ANIGA
ARLIGIINA WAA ARLIGEENA. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.
GeelJire

Male
Number of posts : 19
Major : Health Administration
Registration date : 2008-08-06

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cag_ma_dhige

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodeverything Somalia.....

Post  GeelJire on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Its my first poem yo........dont be too hard on a nigga. Laughing
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Geeljire,
You spoke the truth in every line, and I actually --truly liked it.

Keep 'em coming, don't stop!

Ps. Welcome, by the way! Smile

Admin

Female
Number of posts : 57
Major : Computer Engineering/Forensics
Registration date : 2008-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Admit it, u hated it eh?........I can see the pity love right through u. I have news for u mizz embrace urself cuz u havent seen nothing yet. Mad

and where's everybody else at?.....are we the only two?
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymph on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 pm

Sorrie to burst your bubble, but she did pity your poor writing. lol I kit I kit

I'm here too. We should get more people involved, invite more poets. Will I get a higher position (mod) if I get more people in here, Ms. Admin? Laughing

Nymph

Female
Number of posts : 2
Major : Fashion Designer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 pm

The good thing about poetry is that everyone has its own interpretation, and their own way of evaluating once poem. I have never spoken poorly about someone’s poetry, simply because of my positive reception for poetry. Therefore, I did not pity you or your poem.

As for Nymph, I don’t mind settling for that deal. If you can get 10 people at the end of this month, you’re assured a moderator position.
Wink

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 pm

nymp, I am a mod on somalinet and it's not fun at all, I tell u.......waa iska afternoon job.

Admin, ur the coolst dude....god I love positive people, just so nice and happy for no reason, are u canadian by anychance?
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 pm

geeljire nice piece, lakiin su'aal to both u and the admin have you guys ever heard of the story about the 3 bulls?? it has sumthing to do with whats going on in somala right now.

ps.glad to be the one to make the 100th post Very Happy
coconut0

Female
Number of posts : 50
Major : canjeelo karis
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Nice to meet you too coconut.

You got me curious though, I havent heard about the three bulls, mind explaining it.
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Geeljire. Haha
I’m not a dude, but rather a dudette. Yes, I’m cool and no I’m not a Canadian. I heard the opposite about Canadians. I genuinely consider them bitter most times, at least from my perspective.

Ps. This is nothing like Somalinet, so marka tartiibso saxiib. (Evil or Very Mad)

lol@three bulls. I have an idea where that story is leading to. Where have you been Ms. Coconut? Missed ya (a little)…

cheers

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:36 pm

first I thought u was a dudette then I thought u was a dude, then I got confused and now u say ur a dudette, would u please stick with ONE lol, driving a poor man like me insane is not good for ur health. and dont u dare say anything about somalinet, trust me, I have been on every forum and that place kicks asssss, the one that remotely comes close is somalilife, but the mods are bytching and on my case lately and Im looking to cancel my account soon. I joined this place because I just joined a local poetry group, obviously I am not the brightest color in that crayon box (eventhough my content is more complex, im fuking up in the delivery chit), so I wanted to brush up on my skills before the spoken poetry event comming up. lol

and about the three bulls, does it have anything to do with qabiil, that and somalia seems to go hand and hand. lol
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:01 am

lol admin let me hear ur idea bal, where have i been? i went to Africa; kenya,uganda,tanzania,galkacyo,bossaso,kismaayo(lol)....and the list keeps going. lol@ missed ya a little, Embarassed (a little)

geeljire dude why are you talking about somalinet and somalilife lol, horta snet is a total disaster and slife was good back in the days but right now..... no comment affraid
coconut0

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 pm

^Guurka calaf ma'ahan, waa nasiib daro and jaceel waa shuqul sheeydaan, inaba caadi ma'ahan. (just answering ur signature).

Qume (coco), I have no idea why im talking about those sites, I just felt like protecting my turf nooh (it was natural reaction, same way u dont as a lion why he ate that gazzel that taunted her booty at him ), anywho it seemed like ur a globtrotter, give me some advise, Im planning to visit the areas u mentioned, is there a certain way I should dress?...should I hide me taatoos, should I talk with a certain prefer accent. Isheeg dee, warka soo sidaa.
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 pm

I have to admit, I’m not flattered to be mistaken for a “dude”. Since when does “admin” have a gender specification, I’m assuming that’s the only reason why you got confused, right? I’m a grown ass woman, with hair on her chest, miyaad fahantey? Cool

Firi, I shall repeat! Unless you’re talking rubbish about somalilife iyo Somalinet, don’t be promoting them for me. I know where they stand, and how they plunk. Waa pure garbage, with cluster of qabiilistayaal typing in the forums. Admins don’t’ know whether to be fair-haired or to giggle and support the idea of bashing qabiil.

Coco = Qum’be (Just thought to correct you on that)

…By the way, I think I have an idea of who “coco” is …no qarxis lakiinse.
Suspect

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:24 pm

looooool U stole my line dudette....., I am a segsi 27 year old with longer sri lankan chest hair than austin powers, groovey baby. Cool btw, sorry for my sexist assumption, I had no idea women could become an Admin, so u sense where the mind boggling confusion stem from and clearified the dust. Now can u please tell us how u over came the obstacle and became an Admin (believe it or not, that question is in everybodies head), oh btw, I am not advertising a third-party website here, matter of fact, fuk somalilife (except sistergirl) but godbless somalinet (my first forum that took my cyber virginity).

Btw...as a Qabiileeste, I take offense to ur comment, sure there's other insensitive fags destroying our name out there, but some of us were born qabiileesteyaal, our first tooth was "ilkayar" and our first words were "fuk clan X", even legend has it that, I slapped the shid out of the nurse who helped deliver me because her grandfather raided and stole camels from my great great grandfather, some might say "how did I know, and I always answer it was genetical".

lol, thanks for the minor qumbe correction, I am pretty sure u "knew" it was a typo Laughing
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 am

Lool. You’re one weird character, but God help us muddle through your sense of humor. Your apology is acknowledged, for now. The obstacles were too insignificant to hold me back, in view of the fact that I’m stronger than the average male out there (points to uhem) …

Lol@ except sistagirl …I never understood her, though I tried.

Lmao …Well that explains a lot, doesn’t it? You slapped the nurse, and she accidently dropped you, poor thing. I think the qabiil thing was a plot –from your parents. They just didn’t want to own up the fact that you were dropped head first. Waa iska caadi lakiinse, we understand!

Very Happy

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 am

admin the idea u had; was it about who i am misa the story of the 3bulls? lol u seem to have alot of ideas but wont share any.

geeljire if ur serious about going to somalia then....GOOD LUCK!! hope u dont get stonned and burnt with your tatoes and sh!t!

ps. "wadaadadi" ba qabsadeen kismaayo, just wondering what are your thoughts on that.
coconut0

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:07 pm

Admin, I resent being called weird......Im actually alright with that term only and if only the prefix "cool" followes it for example, "U are the coolest weirdo, Geeljire Washington!" or "I love u", u get my drift?. anyways I was just taking back that, the superior of this site is a WOMEN, this world is moving fast mayn, I have to keep reminding myself "war waa gabar, inantu waa gabar, adminka waa gabar" and then I forget and somehow remember again, marka bare with me, until the era of the bra burning sessions re surfaces in my brain. Btw sister is complex, but if u read, evey other line, then it would make sense, and my parents never dropped me, they wouldnt, what a wishful thinking eh from u eh?

coconut, those wadaad isku sheeg aka moryaans with cimaamad aka quraann ku qaraabo will be delt with, in the meantime let them enjoy their short lived victory, the clan allience of alshabaab, an unholly union of scorned clans such as Ogaadeen, Harti, Raxanweyn, some gullible Mareexaans, YamYam iyo Qadaad weyn, working for the ineterest of 'beesha' hawiye weeye under the guise of "Islam". That's how I see things now.

u tell me ur point of view.
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:39 am

lol geeljire couldnt agree with you more, i used to support them before i went to somalia only because "niman wax qaldin wax ma saxo" look into that mah mah, however wallahi going to somalia has changed all my views of these men only because of their actions trying to "fight for islam", sxb who on earth with a pure heart kills a mother ONLY because she is selling shaah to the ethopian troop to make a living for he fatherless children, another thing these men do are cid muslim oo wada fadhiso be intay u galan bay duqeyaan the ethopian troops and whatever the troops throw back hits the poor innocent family who had absolutle nothing to do with all this bullshyt thats going on. geeljire wallahi somalia at the moment is no place for a human being to live and i pray for somalia everyday wallahi.

whatever thats happening in somalia at the moment wasnt just in the last 16 or so yrs, this started 1977 sxb when afwayne tried to cupture ethopia and also marki afwayne la yiri is casil and he refused then started killing random qabiils starting with majerteen. in 1991 aidiid and his men tried to get afwayne out of somalia and thats when he released all the weapons to the ppl and just ran out to where his pppl live. in somalia u see a 9yr old carryin an ak47, an old man who can barely walk BUT he's carrying an ak47, its like xarago wallahi. some ppl say that afwayne was a great leader,he did alot for somalia, he put somalia on the map but reality sxb afweyne intu haleeye ba ka daran, who lines up all his sargentsfor the fight against ethopia in 1977 and then kill them all only because he was scared they would turn on him and take the presedence frm him(which was exactly what he did to become a presedent) marka my opinion is that afwayne was the worse thing that could ever happen to somalia.

somalia ilahey ba u maqan
coconut0

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:39 am

I wasn’t on the bull’s subject, Ms. Coconut ‘Tree. I was in fact referring to you, but ka carar…
By the way Coconut, you went to Somalia and didn’t get married? Maxa dhacey?

As for you tattoo man, you should be privileged that I called you weird, matter of fact you should praise me for calling you “just” weird, and bow down like a Chinese man –because we both know, that I could have caused lot more harm, to your little receptive heart.

” "wadaadadi" ba qabsadeen kismaayo, just wondering what are your thoughts on that.”

The bastards didn’t even last more than a week, the wadaado pretenders were smoked and barbequed…It was funny lakiinse, killing innocent bystanders, jacking store owners, raping little girls, just don’t see how that is being Muslim in any way, form or shape. And why are specific tribes claiming territories that were never theirs? Coconut, Somalia is not as bad as it used to be …I honestly think it’s getting better. It’s just Mogadishu that needs to be stabled, and well structured.
Siyad Barre, had his ups and downs –but some say his downs outweighs his ups and vice versa. In my opinion, we don’t have anyone to blame but ourselves.

A lot of countries are laughing and taking advantage of our desperate situation, while we blame and hate each other. It saddens me, but let’s hope for the better.

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 am

admin lol@ ka carar, i heard "ka soco" lakiin "ka carar" way igu cusubtahay, defenetly made me laugh. my intentions when i was going to somalia wasnt to get hitched with an ak47 carryin farax however i wouldnt even have to try if i wanted i'd just show my passport and they would all line up like i was sellin qaad or something.

you say that its only Mogadishu that needs to be stable and more structured, in galkacyo they kill each other not knowing why they kill or why they've been killed. if we were to look at a stable and structured place in somalia right now, it would be Bossaso.
coconut0

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 am

Ka carar is a new phrase that I just pulled out of the box. Ka soco waa out of date, this is the renewal…

I know that your purpose wasn’t to get hitched, but usually parents send you over there with the intentions of getting you hitched, despite notifying you offhand. You’re lucky hoyo iyo abo inee ka qaadin baasaboorka.

Are we in fact measuring Mogadishu up to Bosasso? It’s like comparing Campton to San Francisco, we all know that murder exists in every corner and alleyway of San Francisco, but you can’t compare that to the hoodlums that reside in Compton. I’m not saying that Mogadishu is the only region where killing occurs, but it is the main region where killing has been intensifying, and we both know that.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  coconut0 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 am

lol my ayeeyo tried to hitch me up with a reer mudug dude but it didnt work i honestly dont know what on earth is wrong with those reer mudug folks its like biyihi indha adeega inay soo dhameyeen. speaking of being hitched, goorme adiga xalwadaada la cuna?

am not comparing Mogadishu to bossaso, oh god that would be a crime lakiin just stating the only stable structured place in somalia AT THE MOMENT.

ps. i seriously think USA should be classified as a third world country, absolutely disgusting wale! the amount of homeless people you come across everyday, amaizing wllahi!
coconut0

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeelJire on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 am

Coca, I see ur somewhat aware of somali politics, I am a bit impressed actually; caadi ma’ahan for a 22 year old girl to excell in that particular department so well, anywho I pretty much agree with u about al-shishkaboob idiots, have u read there recent message to the West, about how they will invite alqaida and unify with them to kismaayo, and when the American bombs come, they are no where to be found and only innocent people always feel the heat, anywho yes, somalia oo dhan Ilaahey baa umaqan, just a month ago, my cousin who’s in Galgacyo called me and told me about what he experienced, the random killings and just backwardness of the people, he was like “my family should never have been born here” loool, waa umad ilaahey xaladoooda ogyahey.

Anywho, I completely (like 110%) disagree with you about Major General, Preseident Jalle Maxamed Siyaad Barre‘s comments, The best leader Somalia ever had and the most wrongfully vilified person in history. I agree he did many bad things lakinse it’s nothing compare to the good and positive he accomplished in office. Beesha Majeerteen are not entirely innocent; they created the first somali QABIIL based rebel group (that had to be crushed by any means necessary) and always felt cheated about MSB presidency, I believe what the retarded red berrets done was 100% wrong, but also the terrorist SSDF were hiding behind civilians, so I equally blame both groups for the innocent lifes that were lost. And about the weapons ending up in the hands of the moryaans, that’s not even a formula, about 70% of Somalia’s army and generals were Hawiyas while the fat daroods layed on their back and ate grapes from sparkling dishes, so when shid collapsed, it’s only logicall that hawiyas ended up with the guns, btw ur image of siyad barre being “trigger happy” is false, he only killed those that opposed him (which is natural), but he was wise beyond his time, wuxuu dhahey in the 70’s. “Aniga Abdullahi yusuf, dalkeeygna baan uga baqaayaa, ceeydiidna nafteeyda”, meaning, caydiid was a murdering maniac but a wadani, and Abdullahi yusuf was a civilized traitor who will sell the country to the highest bitter (Nafta unax, cus he was dead right).

Marka, I truly believe that, We didn’t deserve Siyaad Barre, what we have done to him is and wasthe foundation of the misery we are currently in (call it karma) lakinse he once said “I was never the president of Somalia, I was the leader of a mental institute, trying to separate the sane from the insane”.

God bless him.
GeelJire

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:37 am

Oh please, spare the none-sense, and the pathetic eulogy of Sayid Barre. I’m not going to be the one to burst your bubble, and I shall not (I repeat) I shall not, hate and disrespect an old dead man. You should know, and acknowledge nothing good is every going to crop up from a man who eagerly and maniacally took the country with his militant tactics. He was paranoid, and fearful that someone would replace him, and nothing about that is Wadani. I think my views about him would have differed, if he was fair and treated everyone equal (and you know that never happened!) Running a country on totalitarianism is never a wise thing, and something bad will always stir up –Point blank, period.

(lol @ the picture …I knew it was you!)

Admin

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down